Reverse your Baptism
On this site you can undo your baptism. Whether you were baptised as a child without your informed consent, or baptised willingly as an adult, you can now make it clear you no longer accept the implications of the rite of baptism.
There is no charge for this service.
Simply fill in a form, print your certificate, and sign it.
No personal information is retained, or used for anything but to produce your personalized Unbaptismal Certificate.
Refuse / Revoke After-Death Baptism
We have been requested to provide a certificate revoking after-death (or posthumous) baptism of deceased relatives by the LDS Church. Two versions of this form are now available along with another new form rejecting such baptism for yourself in the future.
If instead of having our processor fill in the date and your name, you'd just like a blank form to fill in with your own exquisite calligraphy, then select your form here.
In due course we'll be adding a little more information about why we are doing this, but in the meantime, just the application form will do. If you have any questions, suggestions, or complaints, please use our contact form.
If you like what we are doing, please link to unbaptism.org from your web site. And tell your friends.
- First draft of Q&A section added;
- About added.
- Dedicated contact form added. (Feb 2012)
- Q&A section updated. (Mar 2012)
- Blank forms now available. (Mar 2012)
- Document generation moved onsite (Mar 2012)
- Contact form moved onsite. (Mar 2012)
- Reset the site (somehow an old version was reactivated) (24 Oct 2012)
- New Contact form (24 Oct 2012)
- Still to come - background section.